McDonald's is the world's number one food brand!
We are looking for great team members for our Stouffville location to satisfy the growing demand at our restaurants in this town. Job Description
You are a unique individual who likes to sleep in and prefers to work at night. Working overnight shifts gives you more flexibility with your daytime commitments and fits well your schedule. You are energetic and thrive in social situations, even at night. You get that service isn't just a transaction-It's about connection.
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Greeting guests and taking orders
- Processing payments as a cashier
- Preparing food orders; be a 'world-famous' cook!
- Satisfying McCravings!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for advancement
- 'World-class' training program to support your success
- 50% off food items at all McDonald's restaurant locations
- Platinum Membership Program, offering you discounts at top national retailers
- Be a part of our exceptional 'family'
- Work for a company that gives back to your community through the Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Medical and dental benefits (must be working Full-Time hours)
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to work flexible shifts including evenings, nights and weekends
- Energetic and outgoing with strong work ethic
- Full time staff MUST work a minimum of 35-40 hours and/or 5 shifts per week
- All overnight crew MUST be available to work 3 overnight shifts per week (overnight shift is 11:00pm - 7:00am)
Customer Service and Support