Permanent Reference code
: 105654 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itDo you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be part of an overall internal marketing agency, responsible for end-to-end support of marketing and communications campaigns. You will have oversight for implementing marketing tactics such as thoughtware development, event planning, online activities, sponsorships, speaker and eminence programs. In this fast-paced role, you will deliver marketing campaigns on time, on schedule and on budget; all while delivering ROI. You will be working in close collaboration with our studio agency teams to deliver world-class campaigns to the client/business.About the team
Deloitte's in-house marketing agency is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the team.
As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and leading the execution of marketing programs, events and initiatives.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our shared values
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated experience in event coordination and collateral development in both virtual and traditional environments
- Experience working with senior professionals in a fast paced environment often with tight deadlines
- Strong project management and event planning skills
- Lead the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives as identified in the marketing plan. This may include, but is not limited to tactics such as:
- collateral and thought ware development
- event planning including virtual
- digital and social media coordination
- Have a high standard of quality and provide quality assurance review on all projects
- Bilingualism is an asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QA, Quality Assurance, Developer, Project Manager, Technology, Quality, Marketing
Apply now "
Sales and Marketing