You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do. When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. Overview of the opportunity:
The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Marketing team is looking for an Audit & Enterprise Marketing Program Manager to join us in our downtown Toronto office. This individual will work with leadership to develop locally driven strategic and tactical integrated marketing programs aimed at account development and management, leads generation and brand management. What you will do
Reporting to the Area Marketing Director in the GTA, the incumbent will work closely with local practice leaders, partners, marketing and account program colleagues in the development and execution of integrated marketing and account plans designed to meet the goals and objectives of the local practice.
What you bring to the role
- Drive the annual marketing and account planning process for GTA Audit & Enterprise: Effectively develop, manage and execute plans aligned to national plans and local business objectives.
- Facilitates relationship building, client care, planning and execution with key accounts.
- Manages key account goals and works with the team to implement strategic growth goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute in-market activities including events, sponsorships, social media campaigns (organic and paid), blogs, webcasts, videos and podcasts.
- Develop and/or support rollout of thought leadership content across industries as it relates to Audit & Enterprise.
- Review market, revenue and previous campaign data to help identify opportunities; develop marketing programs to address and support.
- Develop, write and manage practice-wide internal communications.
- Report consistently on key KPIs designed for industries and functional marketing (campaign effectiveness, media awareness, lead generation etc.).
- Leverages expertise and internal/external networks to act as a consultant to the business.
- Solicit feedback from internal stakeholders on a quarterly basis and track performance against goals.
- Identifies and qualifies business opportunities through understanding of client imperatives and marketing initiatives.
Keys to your success
- University degree, diploma or similar credentials in Business, Marketing, Sales or related discipline.
- 5-8 years' of marketing or account management experience in a professional services and/or B2B environment.
- Strong project management skills with a focus on executing with excellence.
- Working knowledge of thought leadership, content marketing, account based marketing and relationship development in a professional services context.
- Strong track record of client service delivery and stakeholder management with senior executives.
- Conversant with demand generation, lead nurturing campaigns and technology (e.g. CRM).
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
- A natural collaborator with experience in working with cross functional teams.
- Act as a consultant to the business to meet the needs of the strategy and targets.
- Energy and passion to bring industry best practices and innovative solutions to the team.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Self-directed, proactive, resilient individual with an eagerness to excel and is accustomed to a fast-paced environment.
- Being a pragmatic, intuitive hands-on manager, capable of finding opportunities, handling multiple campaign delivery projects at once and able to act on their own initiative.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo, using your strong influencing and negotiation skills with senior stakeholders to achieve the best results within the strategic objectives of KPMG.
- Regular communication and connection with the broader GTA Marketing team and the Area Marketing Director
- Working hard and smart to meet deadlines and deliver the best final product.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities at one time.
- Calm under pressure with a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills and implement feedback.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales and Marketing