Permanent Reference code
: 105656 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do itDo you want to serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Marketplace leaders to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning? Read more below!What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Assist with the implementation of marketing and communications campaigns or campaign initiatives. This may include but is not limited to such tactics as collateral and thought ware development, event planning, online activity, direct mail, sponsorships, speakers' programs, internal communications and/or eminence programs
- Coordinate translation, proofreading, and other marketing functions
- Maintain results from marketing initiatives
- Complete and report on return-on-investment (ROI) resulting from marketing initiatives
- Maintain and update marketing lists and initiatives within CRM as required
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team, including industries, account development, strategies, public relations and others, to deliver seamless service to internal clients
- Champion the brand both internally and externally
- Assist with the maintenance and sharing of service, industry or firm knowledge, credentials and capabilities for the benefit of partners, staff and clients.
- Support the events planning process including producing nametags, coordinating printing of collaterals, making reservations and sending materials on events site.
Deloitte is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be part of Deloitte's in-house marketing agency. As an integral member of a high performing team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and supporting the execution of both nationally and regionally driven programs, events and initiatives.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
Our shared values
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing and communications experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business environment
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and database management experience
- Aptitude for working with technology
- Strong research, project management, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, and above-average coordination, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive, who will show initiative and bring forward new ideas to the team
- Desire to work in a team-based environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Event experience in both virtual and traditional environments an asset
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
PR, Communications, Marketing Communications, Developer, Marketing, Technology
Apply now "
Administrative Sales and Marketing