UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 23 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Marketing Coordinator at OpenRoad Bentley Lamborghini Rolls-Royce, Bellevue.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning and delivering multi-channel lead generation, loyalty, experiential and brand marketing programs that lead to sales objective attainment for each of the Bellevue-based brands: Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini, and McLaren. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Produce new vehicle model launches
- Curate luxury guest experiences
- Create lists and coordinate e-mail campaigns to high net worth individuals
- Develop and execute digital strategy, social media and internet display advertising
- Post lease and special offers on dealership websites and social media as directed by the General Manager, while in compliance with OEM brand standards
- Deliver on OEM-required initiatives each quarter including product activations, marketing and coop guidelines to help maximize quarterly variable bonus earnings
- Prepare marketing budgets, coop funds and reconciliations
- Research sponsorship and affinity partnerships
- Develop advertising strategies and media plans
- Provide creative direction and oversee production with in-house corporate Marketing department –online, in-store point-of-purchase, print materials, displays, gifts
- Produce guest relationship activities
- Conceive and deliver promotions, contests and sponsorships
- Identify business opportunities and deliver target marketing campaigns
- Act as marketing resource to deliver projects for multiple luxury brands
- Liaise with OEM marketing and zone managers
- Liaise with public relations, media and communications
- Work with internal and external agencies to ensure a dynamic web presence across all OEM and store websites
- Uphold company and department policies, practices and systems
- This position will perform other duties as assigned by management
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Three years plus experience as a Marketing Manager in a fast-paced industry
- Proven success in branding, marketing strategy, advertising, creative direction, events, online
- Demonstrated success in project management and staff supervision
- Proven experience in resource role serving multiple stakeholders and clients
- Willingness to work potential long hours at various times of the day, including occasional late-night events
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent time management skills and ability to work with pressing deadlines
- Expert ability to multitask
- Valid Washington state drivers license and a clean driving record to drive promotional vehicles
- Excellent ability in Windows and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent ability with CRM and data management software programs
- Automotive retail experience a strong asset
- Luxury retail and multiple languages strong assets
- Ability to effectively work with others
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: November 18, 2018
Closes: January 17, 2019