Permanent Primary Location:
Burlington, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Burlington Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Deloitte's Indirect Tax group is seeking a Marketing Analyst to be part of our indirect tax team. As an integral member of a high performing national team, you will be responsible for working with the Senior Marketing Analyst to support the Indirect Tax practice in achieving their goals. You will work closely with team members locally and across the country. You will be self-motivated, highly energetic, and results oriented.What will your typical day look like?
•Work with the Senior Marketing Analyst to support the day-to-day marketing needs of the Indirect Tax practice and ad hoc requests as required.
• Support marketing initiatives including campaigns and activities to support lead generation and build marketplace eminence.
• Assist in the execution of events for the Indirect Tax practice geared toward client education, relationship building and revenue growth, including conferences and virtual webinars.
• Coordinate with appropriate resources, including subject matter specialists, marketing and communications personnel, and various shared internal services to implement marketing initiatives.
• Contribute innovative marketing ideas and solutions that support the long-term growth of the Indirect Tax practice.
• Help promote the Indirect Tax practice both internally and externally.
• Create the design and layout of marketing collateral including placemats, presentations, proposal, and client reports.
• Support all stages of assigned RFP (Request for Proposal) projects including managing pursuit timelines, inputs, and documentation while working with the bid team to deliver a compliant and high-scoring proposal.
• Update a library of re-usable collateral for ongoing RFP projects.
• Assist with CRM database management and internal client approval processes.
• Conduct research on a monthly basis of hot topics and opportunities in the indirect tax space.Enough about us, let's talk about you
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or business
• Minimum one year of marketing and communications experience, ideally in a professional services environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong attention to detail, research, analytical and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Desire to work in a team-based environment and able to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
• Ability to work confidently and enthusiastically with all levels of an organization
• Self-motivated, independent, proactive and will show initiative in bringing forward new ideas to the team
• Able to work with limited direction
• Proficiency in French would be an assetOur shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Tax, Marketing Communications, Communications, Developer, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Technology
Management and Executive