At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. What you will do
The successful candidate will:
What you bring to the role
- Helping to produce Workday Compensation deliverables by supporting client engagements and teams to successful outcomes.
- Supporting the end-to-end design and configuration of the Workday Compensation solution for various clients across a range of industries.
- Participating in troubleshooting activities, and conducting root cause analysis where necessary.
- Providing guidance where possible on Compensation integrations and reports.
- Helping to convert legacy data into Workday, and gain ongoing feedback from clients on the developed solution within an Agile development environment.
- Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- Contributing to internal training to share product knowledge, skills, and learning's with others within the Technology Advisory and Management Consulting Practices.
- Preparing reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Building your technical and analytical expertise by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and presentations for senior executives.
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the service line .
Keys to your success:
- 5 years of experience implementing enterprise solutions and thorough understanding of HR processes, specifically for Compensation.
- Experience implementing Workday is preferable, but other ERP experience will be considered.
- Workday Compensation certification is a definite asset.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in a related discipline is preferable.
- Exposure to a variety of technology solutions from vendors including Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar vendors.
- Fluency in both French and English is an asset.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to communicate with client stakeholders and leadership.
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Canadian travel may be required, with occasional international travel a possibility.
- At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.