At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Financial Services Advisory Practice helps shape the future of organizations as they define, plan and execute their strategic & transformational journey s . We partner with clients through their strategic planning and implementation, digital & operational transformation, operational & cost efficiency, data & analytics and regulatory transformations to support strategic business objectives. We are seeking experienced Managers to strengthen our Financial services advisory team focused on Wholesale Banking and Capital Markets practice in the Toronto office. What you will do
As a Manager , you will have overall responsibility to manage client engagements, engagement team and economics while establishing and sustaining client relationships . Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver strategy/transformation engagements including :
- Day-to-day client management and development of deliverables
- Manag ing delivery risk and engagement economics
What you bring to the role
- Managing engagement timeline including review and delivery of key artifacts wi th clients
- Contrib uting and lead ing problem solving / brainstorming sessions with clients and project team
- R eporting of status, key risks and mitigation plans to engagement leadership and clients
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to develop and propose innovative solutions to cli ents.
- Partner with the recruitment team to attract the best and the brightest talent to the capital markets team
- Provide coaching and mentoring to fellow team members
- Develop and enhance the practice by growing your skills and team skills with impactful industry topics.
- Work with KPMG leaders to develop thought leadership, white papers and other intellectual assets aligned with KPMG and market direction
- Take a "continu ou s learning" approach to your role, and take opportunities to advance your skills, knowledge and network in Capital Markets
- 5- 8 years of hands-on management consulting experience from a Big 4 o r boutique consulting firm focusing i n Capital Markets
- University degree in business, management, operations, or MBA / MBA equivalent from an accredited university
- Demonstrated e xperience in transformation topics impacting Financial Services such as ( but not limited to ): Experience in transformation topics impacting Financial Services such as (but not limited to): Strategic Front-to-back transformation, Operations process redesign, Capital markets technology architecture, Data & analytics strategies, Business driven Digital transformations in compliance& regulatory areas
- Experience working in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies. A professional designation (CFA, PMP, Six Sigma and Scrum Master ) is considered a strong asset
Keys to your success:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project execution skills including leading day-to-day execution, team management o n client engagements, managing project schedule, risks and timelines
- Proven experience in working with large data sets, able to draw insights from data, and have a data driven mindset
- Experience in technology-driven transformation of front office business and operations
- Excellent communication, presentation, and report-writing skills
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.