Permanent Primary Location:
Kanata, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Gatineau; Kanata; Ottawa
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office. Do you want to work in a challenging, fast growing, and collaborative team environment? Are you looking for a new opportunity in technology? Look no further! What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager on our team you will:
About the team
- Manage compilation, review engagements (ASPE) and related tax preparation;
- Conduct pre-engagement work and planning;
- Be responsible for timely completion of work including ensuring deadlines are met;
- Review files for compilation, review engagements (ASPE) and related tax returns;
- Review financial statements prepared under ASPE with complete note disclosure;
- Review T4/T5 and other tax compliance reporting/slips as required;
- Identify and solve technical issues;
- Identify potential tax planning strategies;
- Respond to client queries;
- Conduct training related to your area of expertise;
- Coach staff members, conduct performance evaluations;
- Complete other related duties, as required.
Univation is a tech-enabled business solution that we use to provide our full suite of services-including advisory, bookkeeping and financial compliance services-to the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) market segment. The Univation team and brand will play an important role in the evolution of the SME market segment, following the work already done to refine our go-to-market strategy for large priority accounts and for our medium-sized clients. The new Univation platform and brand fueled by latest in-cloud technology will provide us with a unique way to deliver our message to the market! Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Excellent knowledge of ASPE accounting principles and tax compliance - corporate and personal;
- Detail oriented individual comfortable working within tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Professional manner and exemplary team work skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French is considered an asset).
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production