Manager, Supply Chain- SAP Ariba-enabled Procurement Transformation (Toronto or Ottawa)
Reference ID: TOR003CB
We are seeking a Manager, Supply Chain - SAP Ariba Procurement Transformation. You will work with some of the highest performing teams in the industry, deliver exceptional client service, advance your skill set, while meeting some great people along the way. If you are looking for a cutting-edge environment supporting manufacturing strategy, including cost-optimization, contract manufacturing and operations performance, this just might be the role you've been searching for.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager at EY, you'll contribute to the Supply Chain & Operations team by managing engagements, supporting practice development and mentoring junior staff. Responsibilities include:
• Lead the design, implementation and deployment of SAP Ariba modules for clients
• Provide functional expertise across all phases of technology implementation including: requirements gathering, design, build, testing, and change management activities
• Develop procurement solutions and inform client thinking by sharing expert level knowledge of e-procurement technologies
• Be the direct point of contact for client and team, own and grow appropriate client relationships
• Manage project financials including development of budget and resource plans on projects and day-today client interactions
Skills and attributes for success
People Development: Support the development of digital Procurement capabilities within EY's Supply Chain Practice; Create a positive team environment and provide coaching and support for junior staff; Support senior management with practice development activities such as recruiting and training.
Business Development: Support the build-out of the Procurement Transformation practice across EY Canada. Collaborate across EY service lines to support business development opportunities. Develop new solutions and improved ways of working to further EY's innovation agenda.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Post Graduate degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent preferred
• 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience with blue chip organizations
• Functional/technical proficiency with full lifecycle delivery of SAP Ariba-enabled procurement transformation projects
• Subject matter expertise in one, or more, of Category Management/Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management or Procure 2 Pay processes
Ideally, you'll also have
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Supply Chain Industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve the full potential of their Supply Chain operations, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Posted: February 13, 2019
Closes: April 14, 2019