Manager, Supply Chain & Procurement Performance Reporting
We are committed to connecting Canadians through unique partnerships, our world-class network and content Canadians love-and our innovative team is growing. We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Corporate team who have a genuine passion for making positive impacts on customers and the communities where we live and work. We have a variety of business units with exciting and meaningful work waiting for you, including Communications, HR, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Supply Chain, Finance, and Real Estate. If you are considering your next step, we have exciting opportunities waiting for you. Come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
Are you a highly skilled supply chain and procurement strategist with a talent for distilling complex data into actionable insights? Join us in shaping the future of our organization by translating intricate supply chain and procurement information into strategic executive summaries. As the Manager of Performance Reporting, your expertise will be crucial in guiding our executive decision-making through meticulous data analysis, powerful visualizations, as well as effective stakeholder and change management.Role Overview:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Procurement & Supply Chain Enablement, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing our supply chain and procurement strategies. Your responsibilities include providing high level executive reporting, overseeing multiple projects/programs, and ensuring seamless collaboration between various stakeholders. By fostering effective communication and teamwork, you will facilitate a smooth flow of information between team members and leadership, removing barriers, resolving challenges, and creating key reports. Your skill in fostering collaboration through effective coordination will be crucial to our organizational success. What you will do
What you will bring
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather, analyze, and synthesize performance data within the supply chain and procurement domain.
- Oversee multiple stakeholders within supply chain and procurement, ensuring seamless collaboration and coordination across programs and projects.
- Develop and maintain executive-level reports and data visualizations while managing program-related communications with stakeholders.
- Synthesize intricate supply chain and procurement data into concise, visually compelling summaries for high-level stakeholders.
- Identify and report on key supply chain and procurement performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarks, providing a comprehensive view of progress toward strategic goals.
- Utilize data visualization tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, and potentially Tableau/Power BI, or similar platforms to create persuasive and user-friendly reports.
- Present findings, recommendations, and actionable insights to senior leadership and stakeholders in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Lead change management activities resulting from supply chain and procurement projects, ensuring seamless integration of evolving responsibilities, smooth transitions, and driving stakeholder engagement.
- Champion the standardization of reporting formats and streamline reporting processes for enhanced efficiency, ensuring program-related information is communicated effectively.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Data Science, or a related field.
- Demonstrated track record with 3+ years in performance reporting, data analysis, or project management.
- Deep understanding of supply chain and procurement operations, translating data insights into actionable procurement and logistics strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Tableau/PowerBI an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex supply chain and procurement concepts to diverse audiences.
- Collaborative spirit, adept at forging partnerships across the organization and managing multiple stakeholders effectively.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring data accuracy and precision.
- Experience presenting supply chain or procurement insights to senior leadership and steering data-informed discussions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities within a dynamic supply chain and procurement environment.
- Experience utilizing Oracle EBS or Oracle Cloud is an asset.
If you're a seasoned supply chain and procurement strategist who excels in crafting executive-level insights through impactful data visualization and managing diverse stakeholders, we invite you to seize this remarkable opportunity. Join us in steering our supply chain and procurement performance toward an empowered and data-driven future. Apply now and become an integral force in shaping our journey.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Supply Chain / Logistics & Logistics Management
Requisition ID: 282305
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
Logistics, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager, Supply, Procurement, Operations
Operations and Logistics