At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Supply Chain Practice provides services in Procurement, Demand & Supply planning and Physical supply chain (Distribution & Logistics). Amidst ever-changing technological, economic and regulatory challenges, effective supply chain management has become a central concern for companies wanting to accelerate growth strategies, stabilize volatility, and offer new and differentiated value to customers. From assessment to execution, we help clients transform their supply chain to become a strategic enabler and create a durable competitive advantage with measurable outcomes.
We understand the complexities of designing and managing supply chains, and our strategic business approach helps unlock and sustain bottom-line value across the extended supply chain - from suppliers to customers.
Our Supply Chain practice is seeking a Manager or a Senior Manager to strengthen our Management Consulting practice in the Toronto office. We are looking for a versatile professional like you to work on a variety of supply chain advisory projects, deliver meaningful and exceptional client services. What you will do
As a Manager/Senior Manager in our Supply Chain Solutions practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
What you bring to the role
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives.
- Growing reputation and your relationship building skills by developing your internal and business networks.
- Building credibility by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations.
- Identifying information requirements and applying innovative approaches to conduct primary and secondary research.
- Integrating, cleansing, and synthesizing data to develop actionable insights.
- Supporting the development of project plans to meet business objectives against identified constraints.
- Executing work stream tasks in collaboration with client teams and other consultants.
- Documenting and assessing business processes to uncover bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.
- Supporting growing client relationships.
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor of Engineering, Business Administration with major in information technology or equivalent undergraduate degree, with related work experience. M. Sc. in a relevant discipline or MBA will be considered an asset.
- 8-10 years of related experience in industry or consulting.
- Consulting experience (5+ years) in supply chain planning working in a large consulting organization
- Experience in implementing (minimum 3 end to end implementations) Advanced Planning Solutions such as SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, o9, E2Open, Kinaxis, Logility, etc.
- Experience in business process improvement, process re-engineering, cost reduction, and other transformation initiatives
- Ability to lead small to mid-sized teams, including delivery of Projects
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with ability to analyze complex business problems
- Prior experience in driving insights using visualization tools (i.e., Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .