Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Join our Supply Chain practice! Named a leader in Supply Chain and Operations Consulting by both Gartner and Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory. Deloitte is a Coupa Global Elite Partner. What will your typical day look like?
Our practice has global reach and you might find yourself jumping on a flight to Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sweden, and many other interesting locations (COVID-19 travel restrictions permitting). Wherever it may be, you will manage best-in-class strategy projects, advanced analytics to drive cost reductions and performance improvement, and technology transformations with clients that come to Deloitte to help solve their pressing concerns. About the team
Work with a team of 55+ Sourcing & Procurement practitioners with a broad range of experiences and backgrounds.
The Deloitte Supply Chain & Network Operations Consulting practice is the largest in the Canadian market and part of the largest consulting firm in the world and growing. We work hand-in-hand with our clients from virtually every industry to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our work involves developing innovative recommendations to address client issues and present the findings to senior executives.
We are expanding the size of our Procurement Transformation team, with focus on implementation consultants for Coupa's business spend management platform. In this role, you will be working with Deloitte clients across a broad range of industries to optimize their source-to-pay process, enabled by leading cloud-based technology solutions from Coupa and other software vendors. Creativeness and a strong desire to help clients meet and exceed their business objectives will be key to success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the design, implementation and deployment of Coupa's business spend management platform for clients
- Providing functional expertise across all phases of technology implementation including requirements gathering, design, build, testing, supplier enablement, and change management activities
- Perform fit-gap analysis and make recommendations based on the analysis
- Develop procurement solutions and inform client thinking by sharing expert level knowledge of e-procurement technologies
- Be the direct point of contact for client and team, own and grow appropriate client relationships
- Drive continuous improvement of process definition
The focus does not stop with the client. There are endless options for internal projects that individuals might be passionate about leading or joining: market research, proposals, recruiting, innovation labs, strategy development, AI joint-ventures, and career coaching/mentorship just to name a few.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a minimum of 5-8 years of consulting and/or industry experience with Supply Chain Sourcing & Procurement, and procure-to-pay processes
- Has demonstrated experience deploying source-to-pay solutions such as Coupa, Ariba, iValua, and Jaggaer, including a minimum of two full-cycle implementations. Experience deploying ERP modules specifically focused on source-to-contract or procure-to-pay processes is also acceptable
- Has successfully led project teams to plan and execute project activities on time and on budget
- Has good problem solving skills, and a desire to develop creative solutions in order to meet unique business requirements from clients
- Is committed to professional and client service excellence
- Is experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability, and team leadership.
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates the ability to work effectively as part of project teams
- Is able to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Other highly desirable requirements include:
- An understanding of spend analysis, sourcing, contracting or supplier relationship management processes
- Previous experience in process improvement and/or business process re-engineering
- Coupa certification
- A Bachelor's degree with major in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Sourcing & Procurement
- Professional or system certifications relating to supply chain, sourcing & procurement, or source-to-pay solutions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production