At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world. The opportunity:
Our Technology Risk Consulting services team is growing and we are looking for an Senior Consultant - SAP Security and GRC Implementation to join our team in Toronto. The Technology Risk Consulting practice provides a variety of services to our clients. The successful candidate will focus primarily on providing IT Advisory and Assurance based services to clients running SAP in the Financial Services, Technology and Telecom, and in the Public Sector space (ideally having clearance already) and demonstrate flexibility on IT project and ERP advisory services, information protection and business resilience services. The Managers will also be involved in training and guiding our junior staff.
Learn more about KPMG Technology Risk Consulting here. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Work on SAP Security Access and Role Authorization, Controls and SAP GRC related engagements:
- Support the delivery of SAP S/4 HANA project implementations mostly on a greenfield approach while being able to capture role design requirements (for S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC), SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT), SAP Master Data Governance, SAP C4C, etc.) and the Security by design concept to build (Master, Derived, and Fiori) roles.
- Create workflows in Emergency Access Management, update rule sets, and create roles via GRC.
- Develop functional test scripts and be able to track defects and find timely resolutions.
- Develop training content for GRC, role assignments, and periodic reviews.
- Engagement risk management: quality assurance through file review, engagement planning, development and monitoring, engagement profitability - Simultaneously deliver multiple client engagements of varying size, scope, and complexity.
- Business development: taking a proactive role in the business community to increase awareness of the firm's services and level of commitment to the local market, developing and maturing relationships with internal staff and clients, developing proposals, identifying and pursuing opportunities to increase the practice's penetration in the public and private sector.
- Service Delivery: conducting research, performing technical testing, writing reports, conducting interviews, and communicating regularly with clients and resources.
- Guiding field engagement teams as well as coaching and mentoring junior staff members.
A successful candidate will possess a mix of the following skills and behaviors:
Keys to your success:
- University degree in Business or Computer Science degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in assessing SAP systems and processes including:
- Experience with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA, FIORI, GRC, IDM
- SAP security tools and accelerators.
- Strong understanding and experience with SAP S/4 HANA implementation project management from a greenfield approach.
- Technical and functional experience in the implementation of implementing SAP Security and SAP GRC technologies (i.e., SAP GRC Access Control and/or SAP GRC Process Control).
- Experience in SAP risk and security consulting practice development would be an asset as well as experience with Government Security projects.
- SAP Certifications are an asset.
- Ability to work both with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to effectively express insights.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of business and audit risks.
- Has a high degree of personal confidence, enthusiasm, and drive. Willingness and ability to travel both within Canada and internationally.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.