You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
As an SAP Supply Chain Management Manager, you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Responsible for leading client and KPMG teams in the design and implementation of SAP procurement and supply chain technologies like S/4 HANA Material Management, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass
- Lead and provide advice to clients on leading procurement and materials management best practices
- Lead and facilitate design sessions with the client as well as leading the team through the development and approval of the project deliverables
- Establish credibility with our clients by demonstrating expertise and knowledge of SAP technologies including SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass and SAP S/4 MM
- Lead the client through the leading practices in supply chain analytics and reporting
- Work with the project management team to manage and report status, risks, and issues.
- Work with other parallel teams (functional, technical, reporting, training) to align on solution design and development and the completion of other project deliverables
- Lead and deliver SAP SCM projects successfully to public and private sector organizations
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients through client proposals, RFPs and participating in oral presentations
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within KPMG
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 6 - 10 years of work experience in S/4 HANA MM, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass and related core services such as architecture, implementation, support and operations
- Strong experience in SAP S/4 HANA MM, SAP Ariba, and SAP Fieldglass with hands-on experience in solution design, configuration, development and implementation
- Experience with SAP Materials Management with at least 2 end-to-end implementations
- Experience with the new SAP cloud solutions, such as SAP Fieldglass
- Deep understanding of procurement and supply chain business functions and expertise working in different industries
- A solid understanding of the integration of SAP Ariba with SAP ECC or SAP S/4 leveraging Cloud Integration Gateway
- Bachelors or Master's degree in: Business, Information Systems, Engineering or similar degree
- SAP Certifications in related areas are preferred
- An interest in deepening your technical knowledge, particularly with SAP's newer cloud technologie s
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
Customer Service and Support