You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
As an SAP Data & Integration Manager, you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Lead and support SAP Data & Integration pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Lead and deliver SAP Data & Integration projects successfully to public and private sector organizations
- Advise the client on master data management maintenance and conversion approaches
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients through client proposals, RFPs and participating in oral presentations
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within KPMG
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 6 - 10 years of work experience in S/4 HANA Data Migration, SAP Cloud Integration, SAP MDG, SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Process Integration, SAP Process Orchestration and related core services such as architecture, implementation, support and operations
- Strong experience in SAP S/4 HANA Data migration and Cloud platform workflow modelling and end to end process/rules configurations
- Hands-on experience in solution design, development and implementation using SAP Cloud Platform and its services utilizing DevOps (CI/CD pipelines)
- Strong knowledge and development experience of SAP Fiori UX, UI5 and side-by-side extensibility (SAP Cloud Application Programming Model and SAP Cloud SDK)
- Bachelors or Master's degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science or similar degree
- ABAP programming skills at least in integration area like Proxy, IDOC and RFC development
- Integration technologies and protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, RFC, IDOC, ALE/EDI, JMS, JDBC, ODBC and etc.
- SAP Cloud Certifications in related areas are preferred
- An interest in deepening your technical knowledge, particularly with SAP's newer cloud technologies
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service and Support