Manager- SAP Data & Analytics (Toronto)
Reference ID: TOR003GN
Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our Analytics practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients' biggest challenges. We are working to integrate this capability into all Advisory service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes.
We are seeking a Manager- SAP Data & Analytics. Our IT Advisory Analytics practice works collaboratively with our clients to enhance their ability to use and interpret data, and develop their own enhanced information management capabilities to support better decision making, along with regulatory compliance within their business. Our clients need the vision to articulate the big picture and the precision to see the smallest of details. Information and intelligence are the assets which enable this, and our Analytics practice provides innovative approaches to unlocking this information, solving many of our clients' biggest challenges. We are working to integrate this capability into all Advisory service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes. To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing in the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Manager, you'll be responsible for the following:
Project Management: Participated in large scale SAP client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
People Management: Effectively lead team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%
Skills and attributes for success
• Interacts with mid to client or EY senior management on daily basis.
• Responsible for some decision making and acts independently to determine the right methods and procedures on projects
• Experience facilitating cross-functional team members with complex schedules against a published plan.
• Team lead expertise - stream planning, status reporting, managing governance, managing the team against the plan, escalating risks/issues/decisions/changes, budget management, etc.
To qualify for the role you must have
• 5-7 years of SAP analytics experience, with strong hands on knowledge and experience on SAP Business Objects and Analytics/Visualization tools such as; Web Intelligence, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud, Fiori, Design Studio, Predictive Analytics and modelling on SAP HANA, BW, BW on HANA.
• 3+ E2E SAP Analytics and Data implementations.
• 3-5 years of data migration experience utilizing of ETL solutions using SAP Data Services with SAP and non-SAP data sources.
• Experience in SAP Business Object Information Steward, MDM and MDG and other leading ETL packages (e.g., Informatica, Ab Initio, DataStage) is an asset.
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems using experience and knowledge of SAP solutions while leveraging solution architecture and project management skills.
Ideally, you'll also have
• Experience in S/4HANA embedded analytics is an asset.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Posted: December 13, 2018
Closes: February 11, 2019