55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Strategic Change Management within the
Customer Experience and Workforce Effectiveness team, this role involves leading a variety of salesforce initiatives across the bank's Personal and Business Banking (P&BB) segments. This role will also have extensive exposure to teams across BMO Financial Group. The primary focus will be to lead and participate in cross-functional workstreams supporting BMO's Personal and Business Banking strategic priorities.
The role requires dedication, flexibility, creativity, and teamwork and involves a variety of tasks including:
• Acting as a lead initiative manager for assigned product, regulatory and technology programs and ensure solutions are successfully implemented within the P&BB salesforce
• Lead and work with partners on various change management related activities, leverage BMO's OCM framework - e.g. assess change impacts, manage stakeholder engagement, develop change strategies and plans, assess salesforce readiness
• Directing an effective change and salesforce strategy with project stakeholders across the organization
• Raising any risks or issues and provide recommendations for resolution
• Developing solutions to challenges that arise, collaborating with appropriate stakeholders, and implementing action plans
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
• Expert knowledge of BMO's products, processes and technology solutions
• Experience working on large, cross-functional projects with large project teams and multiple stakeholder groups
• Experience leveraging Organizational Change Management (OCM) framework
• Experience working with PROSCI's ADKAR change framework would be an asset We're here to help
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing