Permanent Reference code
:108203 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
As a Manager, you will work in a fast-paced team setting, alongside industry experts to deliver on complex, large-scale risk initiatives for our Financial Services clients. As a manger you will also help build and grow our team in Data, Analytics and Tech Enablement. You will also enjoy mentoring and helping build a sense of community with members across all levels.
In this role, you will:
• Provide end-to-end oversight for the delivery of complex, large-scale initiatives
• Proactively engage with Deloitte leadership in regular strategic & planning discussions; cultivate and manage a pipeline of work with clients
• Establish yourself as a thought-leader to our partners and clients
• Have a pulse on high priority projects and key teams across the client's organization; proactively identify and solve issues as they emerge
• Identify, scope, and lead high priority projects, generating critical insights and recommendations for improving client's organization
• Coach, support, and mentor individuals you work with, leaving them stronger after having worked togetherAbout the team
Risk Data, Analytics and Technology (RDAT) is a community of consulting practitioners that have the critical ability to blend risk advisory, program execution, and technical delivery. We combine innovative thinking with unparalleled industry expertise to set the tone and offer our clients strategic direction and vision to embrace risk management.
We help clients:
• Harness the value in their data to drive better risk management and decision making
• Make important, future-ready, technology-centric choices
• Accelerate decision making to deliver better customer experiences
• Deliver complex technology and data integrations to drive growth and gain a competitive advantage
This intelligent, high-performing team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas. We're looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment and want to make an impact that matters.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Minimum 5 years of experience conducting advisory and implementation engagements in a high performing consulting organization
• Experience in one or more of the following areas of consulting within the Financial Services Industry: Retail Banking, Wealth, Capital Markets, Insurance
• 2+ years of experience leading/managing a team
• A strong track record of delivery, driving business development within a senior consulting role, as well as the generation of sales
• The ability to develop trusted and durable relationships with clients and partners across domains
• Strong stakeholder management: Ability to manage multiple client teams at a Director and VP level
• Entrepreneurial skills, excellent with building and maintaining relationship with clients and delivery teamsOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Data Management, Information Technology, IT Manager, Technology, Data
Management and Executive