Requisition ID: 98214
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
Reporting to the Director Records & Information Management (RIM), the Records Manager supports the delivery of RIM practices. The Manager is responsible for regulating and monitoring the Records Management (RM) Program and developing and maintaining enterprise policy, standards, processes and guidelines. Accountabilities
Education / Experience
- Establish, maintain, support and enforce records and information management standards and monitor for conformance.
- Reconcile and oversee maintenance of business records in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and track the regular review of policies, standards and methodology documentation.
- Complete regular reporting requirements and contribute towards committee coordination and presentations.
- Contribute to ongoing maintenance of training material and programs related to RIM.
- Manage and update policy and standards as required.
- Ensure alignment of all relevant related policies.
- Provide advice and direction for the governance of records and information management to business lines and corporate functions.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Records and Information Management practices.
- Support retention schedule updates and maintenance ensuring a sound governance process is created and followed, and updates appropriately made, communicated and implemented.
- Support the retention schedule exception process.
- Manage day-to-day activities and liaise with other RIM team members to ensure consistent standards for RM Program.
- 3-5 years' relevant work experience delivering and overseeing records management activities.
- Post-secondary, diploma or certification in Information Management.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects and strict attention to detail.
- Ability to identify, manage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the global footprint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required to prepare communications and interact effectively with senior levels of management throughout the Bank.
- Experience in Financial Services is an asset.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Manager, Information Technology, IT Manager, Developer, Banking, Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive