Permanent Reference code
:111067 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Flex your digital marketing skills as part of Deloitte's dynamic Digital Performance Marketing team.What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
In an entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team in providing ongoing digital marketing and web analytics support to a variety of clients. The Manager will work closely on a team that serves a diverse client base and will be cross trained across digital marketing disciplines.About the team
Our Digital Performance Marketing group at Deloitte provides enterprise organizations with world-class digital marketing services; including retail E-Commerce marketing, digital media planning and buying, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing and web analytics.Enough about us, let's talk about you
We are looking for a subject matter expert who understands the strategy, implementation, and reporting requirements of digital marketing campaigns and web analytics working with a variety of data driven clients. You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 2-4 years' experience
- Experience in developing campaign strategy and tactical execution recommendations across paid digital media including programmatic display, paid social and paid search
- Experience in approaching campaign performance from an analytical perspective: providing clients with actionable insights from campaign data; creating recommendations that drive their business forward
- Experience in building A/B testing plans to help clients achieve their acquisition goals
- Experience in reviewing client web properties and developing SEO recommendations: technical and on-page
- Experience in recommending and implementing web analytics solutions for clients via Google Analytics, and campaign tracking/tagging via Google Tag Manager or equivalent
- Creating and presenting on-going reporting on campaign performance
- Working knowledge of databases, server-side language, CMS, and shopping carts/E-commerce.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and implications of these trends such as GA4 and cookie elimination.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge to interact with all levels of stakeholders and technical resources.
- Self-starter who is highly organized and can work with minimal direction
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, Data Studio, etc.)
- Bilingual French/English an asset
- Post-secondary education, preferably in digital marketing, computer science, web development or related
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SEO, SEM, Marketing Manager, Performance Management, Developer, Marketing, Human Resources, Technology
Management and Executive