Permanent Reference code
:98399 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Join us at Deloitte and let's reimagine Organizations!What will your typical day look like?
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
You'll leverage your industry knowledge and commercial insight to service as a trusted advisor to clients and consulting teams through the Organizational Design and/or Transformational process. You'll lead consulting teams to develop and implement Organizational Design solutions across a wide range of industries. You'll manage the process for preparing organization design alternatives, test them against design criteria, and align leadership groups around design selection and implementation. You'll apply the insights from analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying design and decision solutions, and you'll manage the process of identifying, assigning, and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance).About the team
Organization Design explores how companies can realign and redefine the capabilities, structure, accountabilities, and interactions required to deliver value for the business. We use data driven insights from organizational analytics tools to develop an adaptable organizational structure for our clientsEnough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- 8 +yearsof relevant experience in organization design or a relevant,field - OD Strategy, Org Transformation, Analytics / Business Intelligence, and /or Executive Compensation.
- Leading and contributing to practice development initiatives including culture building, team & community engagement, eminence, talent acquisition, research, etc.
- Experienced in managing the relationships with clients and how to design and implement a project
- Experienced in developing high performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- A strong track record in delivering exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Demonstrated experience in influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Leveraging industry knowledge and commercial insight to serve as a trusted senior advisor to client team and consulting team through the Organization Design and / or transformation process
- The willand abilityto travel wherever our projects take you - locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Recruiting, Consulting, Developer, Business Intelligence, Equity, Human Resources, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive