Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Join us at Deloitte and let's reimagine Organizations! What will your typical day look like?
You'll leverage your industry knowledge and commercial insight to service as a trusted advisor to clients and consulting teams through the Organizational Design and/or Transformational process. You'll lead consulting teams to develop and implement Organizational Design solutions across a wide range of industries. You'll manage the process for preparing organization design alternatives, test them against design criteria, and align leadership groups around design selection and implementation. You'll apply the insights from analytic and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying design and decision solutions, and you'll manage the process of identifying, assigning, and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance). About the team
Organization Design explores how companies can realign and redefine the capabilities, structure, accountabilities, and interactions required to deliver value for the business. We use data driven insights from organizational analytics tools to develop an adaptable organizational structure for our clients Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 8 + years years of relevant experience in organization design or a relevant, field - OD Strategy, Org Transformation, Analytics / Business Intelligence, and /or Executive Compensation.
- Leading and contributing to practice development initiatives including culture building, team & community engagement, eminence, talent acquisition, research, etc.
- Experienced in managing the relationships with clients and how to design and implement a project
- Experienced in developing high performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- A strong track record in delivering exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Demonstrated experience in influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Leveraging industry knowledge and commercial insight to serve as a trusted senior advisor to client team and consulting team through the Organization Design and / or transformation process
- The will and ability to travel wherever our projects take you - locally, provincially, nationally and internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production