You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
KPMG's Management Consulting group is experiencing exceptional growth, especially within Technology Consulting. Our teams strive to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help business leaders gain confidence about their investments by providing clarity on how to secure the value from their investments. We bring insights in how to develop a technology enabled organization that enhances the business' ability pursue growth or reduce costs to outperform peers.
Our Management Consulting team in Canada is looking for an Oracle Cloud Solution Architect professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
As a Manager, working on our Technology Consulting team, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
What you bring to the role
- Participating in multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Oracle HCM, ERP and SCM Cloud in compliance with KPMG service delivery standards.
- Leading Oracle full platform Cloud projects involving strategy, solutioning, implementation support, and Oracle optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the applications.
- Executing the day-to-day activities of Oracle Solution Architect Cloud advisory engagements for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews.
- Reviewing business processes and advising clients on system services available within the Oracle product offerings which will meet the client's needs and provide efficient and cost effective solutions.
- Identifying and communicating findings to senior management and client personnel and help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients.
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion by p roviding day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching.
- Supervising and providing performance management for more junior staff working on assigned engagements .
Keys to your success:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of experience in leading teams, delivering large scale, complex business transformational projects and programs within Oracle ERP across multiple workstreams such as Finance, Procurement, Human Resources and Technology
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation Oracle Cloud Technology.
- Minimum 10 years of previous consulting experience.
- Proven experience working in a client facing role, with strong relationship building and influencing skills at the senior management level and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will have completed multiple implementation with Oracle Cloud Suite.
- Oracle Cloud certifications within multiple Workstreams (Finance, HCM, SCM, Technology)
- Ability to clearly describe end-to-end business processes and the key integration points.
- Ability to work cross-functionally across different business processes within an organization.
- Having a knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process
, please contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3. KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant's individual accessibility needs.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance