55 Bloor Street West
Job Family Group:
The Manager of North American Credit Call Centre (NACCC) is accountable for developing and executing the overall strategy to drive quality card acquisition through the NACCC. Once acquired, the goal is to encourage early activation and usage within the first year to secure the card as the primary card in a customer's wallet.
The role is accountable to work across cross-functional areas and teams to design and execute a data driven strategy to achieve card acquisition and early tenure KPIs that are aligned with overall business objectives. Achieving results will require the creation of a best in class customer experience. The role will also be responsible for acquisition offer strategies as a key lever to drive the desired downstream behavior.Key Accountabilities:
Drive quality acquisition growth through the NACCC
- Work with NACCC partners along with NARP senior management to establish, implement and manage a strategy, framework and activity plan for delivering quality acquisition through these channels.
- Create annual plan and quarterly forecasts working closely with channel partners, product, finance, analytics and marketing.
- Pull and manage key communications/reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and adhoc basis to track performance and provide commentary on performance and outlook.
Encourage early month on books card engagement within the first year of account opening of accounts acquired through the NACCC to secure the BMO card as first card in wallet
- Work with NACCC partners along with NARP senior management to establish, implement and manage a strategy, framework and activity plan for delivering on-boarding and early engagement strategies, with a goal to maximize and optimize card activation, spending, balances, revenue, and retention driving increased card profitability. Define the need for customized treatment as required and justified by economics (e.g. premium portfolios).
- Translate customer data into business intelligence in an effort to drive an end-to-end lifecycle strategy that delivers measurable improvements in engagement and lifetime value of customers.
- Oversee cross-functional execution of early tenure management programs to enable appropriate card spending, balances, and revenue, and minimize losses.
Business case growth opportunities and manage successful execution of project/initiatives
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business case growth opportunities for acquisition and early month on books engagement for prioritization and funding, leveraging informed assumptions, insights and past post implementation reviews.
- Manage the successful execution of an initiative including the development of high level and detailed requirements, working closely with key project partners.
- Previous experience in credit cards acquisition is considered a critical asset
- Strong understanding of Phone Channel / Call centre operations
- Understanding of early engagement drivers
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to assimilate a large amount of information to identity data driven action plans
- Strategy development, stakeholder engagement & execution
- Product management and Risk management capabilities
- Extensive understanding of financial performance of the product portfolios
- Broad organizational perspective
- Analytical thinking and business acumen
- Personal Banking marketing and customer experience
- Market dynamics of financial services industry
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong data management software skills (e.g. Excel pivot tables)
We're here to help
- Strategy and roadmap planning
- Detail oriented
- Relationship management
- Budget management
- Program prioritization
- Understanding & ownership of economics of decisions
- Canadian/US market knowledge
- Superior understanding of client payment needs
- Performance Analytics
- Exceptional collaboration
- Knows customer behavior & needs
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing