EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers companies professional transaction experience, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through execution, to transaction integration.
Our Operational Transaction Services group facilitates the M&A integration/carve-out process, working with cross-functional teams of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. We advise on carve-out readiness and support, IT due diligence, synergy assessment, day-one readiness assessment, and 100-day planning, supporting the integration process, integration and assessments of IT carve-out/stand-alone costs and risks.
Our OTS practice is looking for Manager
level IT professionals with expertise in IT strategy, architecture, infrastructure, cost and value, operating models and the optimization of technology processes and services across diverse industries . We are looking for IT professional with mergers and acquisitions, and divestiture exposure or willingness to learn about these areas. Training will be provided to successful Candidates.
If you are looking for a dynamic career in the very exciting space of Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestures at a firm that strongly values inclusiveness and offers a great learning, development and support culture, we welcome your application. Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage client engagement teams executing IT due diligence and transaction services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value. To qualify, candidates must have:
Specifically be able to perform:
• Operational due diligence, stand-alone costing, one-time cost development, operating model design • Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including project management, problem-solving, and facilitation.
• Integration planning and execution (Integration Management Office)
• Carve-out or divestiture planning and execution (Carve-out Management Office)
• Synergy identification, validation and realization
• Development of Transitional Services Agreements
• Development of M&A and integration playbook
• Assist in identifying key IT risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines, and functional areas.
• Develop effective client relationships at the appropriate client level and be responsible for a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and deliverables.
• Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations and attending pursuit meetings with clients to grow the practice.
• Assist in leading internal practice initiatives to help continually improve the IT M&A practice and be responsible for fostering an open and inclusive work environment.
• Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in supporting projects involving IT strategy, architecture, infrastructure, cost and value, operating models and the optimization of technology processes and services across diverse industries, with one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms preferred (e.g. in IT M&A or IT Advisory practices)
• Carve-out / integration experience with Tier 1 (SAP, Oracle) or Tier 2 (MS Dynamics) ERP systems
• Functional experience in Human Resource Management and/or Change Management is a plus.
• A demonstrable track record as a trusted IT Advisor to large (Fortune 500 and comparable) organizations' senior IT and business personnel, at senior management levels and upwards.
• Experience managing staff on multiple projects and providing direction to team members.
• Experience in developing deep, collaborative relationships with colleagues in multiple practice areas, in a professional services environment.
• Relevant degrees and certifications (MBA, CPA, CMA, CFA, PMP) are a plus.
• Ability to travel to the U.S for work on short notice.
This position requires a willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time. EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Posted: December 15, 2018
Closes: February 13, 2019