Permanent Primary Location:
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.Are you looking for a leadership opportunity within Internal Audit? We've got what you're looking for!What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing and diagnosing client business and technology risk and governance issues to develop and recommend creative solutions while managing and coaching a talented and diverse team. Throughout projects, you will communicate client expectations to the project team and manage complexities in projects as you guide the team in dealing effectively with change barriers and project constraints. You are to cultivate relationships with clients and lead business development presentations where you will demonstrate selling and closing skills as you contribute to the practice growth and development. About the team
The Deloitte Risk Advisory practice focuses on building new and innovative assurance services with a global application. We are looking for a Manager to join our dynamic team that executes internal and external IT audits for public and private clients as part of the IT Assurance service offering. At Deloitte we use established tools and methodologies to develop audit plans, collect and analyze data, document and support results. The team is also involved in service organization control (SOC) audits, advisory projects in areas of controls and in providing value-added and relevant analyses of an organization's internal control structure, performance, productivity and efficiency. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 5 to 8 years experience in internal controls, system audit or systems implementation, or other related field, with a specific focus on IT security
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, or Accounting and has completed or has the intention of completing training leading to a professional designation (CPA, CISA, CIA or CISSP)
- Strong knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: AICPA SOC 2, COSO, ITIL, COBIT or other internal control frameworks
- Knowledge of ERPs (SAP, Oracle, JDE), operating systems (UNIX, Windows, AS/400, zOS), of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, etc..) or telecommunications (router, hub, firewall, Cisco, Checkpoint, etc.)
- Prior professional services or consulting experience
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production