You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice strives to deliver business benefits from a broad range of technologies, helping our clients develop high-performing IT functions and leverage investments in current systems to deliver significant business value.
We help clients define their Information Management / IT / Digital strategy and assist them through the entire technology and digital transformational journey, in order for them to become a digitally connected enterprise. We help CIOs make their function future-ready.
Our skills in IT strategy and systems implementation help clients execute their transformation strategies with the technology best suited to their business, data and information requirements.
Our Management Consulting team in Canada is looking for an Oracle Primavera Unifier expert like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference. What you will do
What you bring to the role
As a Manager in our Oracle practice, you'll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by :
- Serving as Configuration Lead for key Unifier business processes and workstreams on Oracle Primavera suite of products implementation projects.
- Facilitating client workshops to gather and validate business requirements in a conference room pilot setting.
- Overseeing and completing business analysis and system configuration deliverables towards Oracle Primavera suite of products implementation projects.
- Assisting in multiple client service delivery teams to execute on deliverables associated with Oracle Primavera suite of products Cloud implementation projects in compliance with firm and practice unit service delivery standards.
- Leading functional teams and mentoring junior Oracle Consulting resources.
- Contributing to and leading testing efforts including the preparation of test scenarios and test scripts and validations of test results across testing cycles
- Leading the end-to-end business process development and testing of Oracle Primavera suite of Products solutions.
- Leading and contributing to data conversion and integration activities associated with Oracle Primavera Suite of Products deployments.
- Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- Building long-term business relationships with front-line, senior, and executive personnel through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Contributing Oracle Project Management and Cost control process expertise to support client pursuits and business development efforts (including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives).
- Taking accountability for client deliverables by leading engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the Operations .
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Post-secondary education in Business, Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology, Design, Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field with a post graduate degree
- Seeking a Primavera Unifier Contract Manager and Cost Scheduler with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to learn and participate in the development of all phases of a technical implementation of Oracle Primavera suite of Products (Unifier & P6 EPPM, Analytics)
- Experience with project management or comparable enterprise information system.
- Knowledge of project budget development, scheduling, tracking, and controls.
- Experience in working in an environment using Agile methodologies.
- Where integration to other systems is required, you will be working with technical experts in the other systems to develop implementation and integration solutions that fit client-specific requirements
- Must be familiar with data exchange concepts to support various integration requests, and migrations.
- Must possess the capability to understand various data structures to query and be able to produce reports as requested by clients.
- This consulting role is intended to provide business transformation and organizational change leadership along with system implementation.
- The successful applicant will be working with an integrated team of consultants and customer team members and be responsible to learn and develop configuration discussions and document all customer requirements through all stages of the implementation process and to also perform implementation.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders.
- Strong business process focus with ability to recommend and drive future state business processes configurations within Oracle Primavera suite of Products (Unifier & P6 EPPM) as well as client's overall ecosystem.
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and finance stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Keys to your success:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-focused environment.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements.
- Blend of business process configurations, Project Management & Contract Management expertise
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance