Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Merchant Solutions (TDMS) is a division of TD Bank Group and has been providing merchants with a full range of payment processing services and solutions since the initiation of the Canadian credit and debit card market place in 1968. As a trusted business partner, TDMS offers a full range of payment processing solutions and payment innovation for all types of businesses, including some of Canada's largest retailers. TDMS is the only merchant acquirer that is part of a major Schedule A Canadian bank that issues debit and credit cards, provides business financing to merchants, and operates a merchant acquiring business. At TDMS, we see all sides of the electronic payments business. TD's leadership in this area makes us uniquely qualified to assist merchants of all sizes and across all segments. Job Description
The TDMS Strategic Partnerships Team builds referral relationships and integrations with third party software vendors, associations, vendors and value add companies who offer product and services to our mutual merchants.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships . The successful candidate will;
- Develop and Drive Partner Acquisition in the Referral Program within TDMS, meeting or exceeding all score card metrics
- Maintain and Develop Technical Knowledge of the TDMS Product, Integration and solution options for acquisition partnerships you onboard into the program.
- Build and Manage effective relationships internally and externally to support the achievements of the Partnerships Team
- Assist with the development and execution of the overall TDMS Strategic Partnerships Programs
- Understand the Acquisition Partner product, Value Proposition, features, functionality and the benefits to the TDMS Merchant and TDMS overall.
- Working with internal partners, become the Acquisition Partner SME within TDMS to deliver training, operational insight or assistance related to the Referring Partner Programs.
- Identify Key Opportunities which may open doors for TDMS to build net new revenue generating strategies.
- Identify and Report Issue Management with each partner in relation of possible impact to the TDMS merchant.
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in the ever-changing acquiring and payments space.
- Support, leverage and engage key partners within TDMS and the Business Bank to franchisee the Referral Partner and bring benefit to the overall partnership.
- Knowledge of Merchant Solutions or Acquiring industry, products, business strategies, processes, systems would be considered an asset.
- Proven business development and partnership experience.
- Proven time management skills - ability to deliver work and manage multiple tasks under aggressive timelines in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organization skills, problem solving skills, and a proactive approach to managing strategic and tactical deliverables
- Proven interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear and concise summaries to senior management
- Excellent team player, able to work and build relationships across multiple teams and departments
- Resourceful self-starter with ability to balance multiple tasks
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
- Strategic thinker with the ability to analyze, escalate and solve problems quickly
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.