100 King Street West
Job Family Group:
Updated and pasted aboveJob Posting Title: Manager II-PM Operational SupportBusiness Title: Program Coordinator, BMO for Women
Grade: 6, Job Code 102483Job Description
Provides a variety of support, as part of the BMO for Women Team, on internal and external initiatives. This role will report to the Director, BMO for Women and will collaborate with the Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives, Marketing and Partnership Manager, and other internal and external stakeholders to facilitate delivery of business objectives in accordance with applicable policies, processes, and controls.
This position requires skills in the areas of communication, creative thinking, decision-making, data analysis and problem solving while demonstrating personal integrity.
- Fosters a culture aligned to BMO purpose, values and strategy and role models BMO values and behaviours in all that they do.
- Ensures alignment between values and behaviour that fosters diversity and inclusion.
- Regularly connects work to BMO's purpose, sets inspirational goals, defines clear expected outcomes, and ensures clear accountability for follow through.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders to support the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Understand our business, marketing materials available and business jargon, the unique point of difference and our products / services to communicate to partner organizations.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards. Collection and interpretation of analytics to share insights and improve content; measures the efficacy/ ROI of BMO4W initiatives
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Supports the development and maintenance of tailored products and marketing solutions by writing, editing, and distributing communications materials (e.g. correspondence, agendas, presentations, proposals, reports, bulk emails, sales tools, sales sheets, social toppers, event invitations, surveys) and dispatching outgoing communication.
- Responsible for managing and or triaging BMO for Women inbox
- BMO for Women monthly Newsletter - gathering content from internal and external stakeholders, copyediting, layout with graphics; distribution and sharing to other LOBs; managing the distribution lists
- Maintains/updates internal and external web content (BMOforWomen.com) with current information.
- Podcasts - collaborate on planning through execution - including guest selection/prep, website/ social posts and transcript review.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program - Collaborate with Senior Manager, Strategic Initiatives to successfully execute the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
- Assist with the development of the online application form, working closely with internal and external developers.
- Manage relationship with platform vendor to ensure user experience is seamless for both applicants and judges
- Assist with creation of material for judges including judging rubric and judging instructions
- Manage emails from applicants about the Program, ensuring timely responses and technical issues are escalated appropriately.
- Support with creating and implementing tracking mechanisms to assess program effectiveness.
- Collaborate and support the ongoing refinement of the Grant Program and plans to improve effectiveness and efficiency to support key objectives
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study.
- College diploma in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Experience working in the financial industry is an asset.
- Experience in either wealth management support or small business banking support considered an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French is a strong asset.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Passionate about helping people and building an inclusive society.
- Highly self-motivated with solid interpersonal skills to work effectively on a collaborative team.
- Experience working under tight deadlines with limited resources and competing priorities.
- Proactive and resourceful attitude, taking initiative where appropriate.
- Knowledge of event support, planning and execution an asset.
- Technical Skills:
- Office 365 - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Administrative Management and Executive