Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa; Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Payroll and WFM function? How about one that is leading the paradigm shift in Human Capital Trends and the future of work? What about the opportunity to partner with the world's most complex, innovative and diverse organizations to solve their challenges related to the integration of technology and digital solutions with their people to enhance the human experience?What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager within our HR Transformation (HRT) practice, you will work with organizations across the world to help Payroll and WFM become a driver of strategic business outcomes by delivering strategic and digital transformation advice and support, and advising on some of their top human capital issues. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients.
No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: build the infrastructure for new HR capabilities like predictive analytics, robotic process automation and employee experience; deliver engagements that advance strategic Payroll transformation for clients; develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution; consult with clients to increase effectiveness and reduce costs of Payroll and WFM service delivery through improved processes and technologies. If that doesn't get you out of bed every day, we don't know what will!About the team
Our HR Transformation (HRT) practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be the agent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients - from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation - makes us a standout in the market place (analysts consistently rate us as the leading firm in Canada and globally!). The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HR organization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• You have 8+ years of relevant experience in a Payroll or WFM role or equivalent, including progressively responsible roles in management and/or consulting.
• Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multi priorities and deliver commitments on time.
• Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
• Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production