Our Rogers Finance team is at the core of our organization, supporting all of our projects across every line of business. By providing financial support and guidance, our teams rely on our Finance partners to help make strategic, data-driven decisions that will have an impact on our growth and profitability for years to come.
Our Finance team is growing and is looking for like-minded thinkers who are passionate about telling stories through numbers to help take our investments in innovation to the next step. In turn, our Finance team is also committed to the growth and development of their team members. We offer advanced learning through Rogers Finance Transformation, support our colleagues in maintaining their professional designations, and offer a challenging work environment with fulfilling results to help balance both financial and business acumen.
Your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, Let's make your possible.
Manager, Finance IT & Digital
What you'll do:
- Partner with the IT & Digital organization to support CAPEX and OPEX FP&A processes
- Manage actuals, budget and forecasts in the IT & Digital organization
- Support various leaders in IT & Digital with detailed finance support, month end processes, budget and general team support
- Take an active role in the new Cloud OPEX implementation project ensuring budgets and month end processes are accurate and timely
- Work closely with delivery teams to ensure CAPEX forecasts are accurate and timely
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure OPEX forecasts are accurate and timely
- Be a proactive leader on the IT Finance team identifying opportunities to reduce OPEX & CAPEX in year and on an ongoing basis
- Support the many adhoc projects on the go in technology
What you'll bring:
- Must have a strong understanding of all FP&A processes
- Proactive mindset, always looking for ways to improve processes, drive efficiency and improve value to IT
- Ability to problem solve issues on a regular basis
- Strong technical skills (Essbase, excel, Oracle ERP, Smartview, Hyperion)
- Desire to learn about technology (IT & Digital)
- Education: CPA
- 10 years + experience in FP&A
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think and strategically and work both independently & within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
As part of the recruitment process, the selected candidate will be required to \complete a background check which includes credit and criminal checks.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: No Selection
Work Location: 8200 Dixie Road (101), Brampton, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Finance & Accounting & Financial Planning and Analysis
Requisition ID: 276498
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work: Our people are at the heart of our success Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do We do what's right, each and every day We believe in the power of new ideas We work as one team, with one vision We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: No Selection
Toronto, ON, CA Being a Rogers team member comes with some great perks & benefits including:
• Health & well-being benefits
• Donation matching
• Paid time off for volunteering
• Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options
• Generous employee discounts
• Leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs
*available for full-time and part-time permanent employees, some restrictions apply Looking for career guidance and inspiration?
Catch up on the latest episodes of For the Love of Work
podcast with Dr. Sonia Kang.Job Segment:
ERP, Financial, Accounting, CPA, Database, Technology, Finance
Banking, Finance and Insurance Software and Programming