130 King Street West, Flr 16
Job Family Group:
We are hiring! We are looking for someone to join our Corporate Real Estate team. In this role, you will execute the planning, development, implementation, and ongoing delivery of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) initiatives and programs to support a consistent and exceptional employee experience. Our primary focus will be CRE Environmental, Health & Safety programs and support, with a focus on building related requirements. You will work with CRE Teams, Facilities Management Service Providers, and specific external environmental consultants.
This position will give you the opportunity to be actively involved in a variety of assessments for our properties, provide ongoing monitoring which includes managing the book of record and communication protocols, along with reporting associated with the program. You will also provide consultative advice to internal stakeholders to ensure reputational risks associated with legislative non-compliance and employee concerns are mitigated.
Supports the planning, development, implementation, and ongoing delivery of Corporate Real Estate (CRE) initiatives and programs to support a consistent and exceptional employee experience. Delivers specific operational processes as part of ongoing operational management of the CRE specialization.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Supports day-to-day CRE specialty operational processes, program management activities, and administrative tasks to achieve business results.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to support planning, implementation, and sustainment of CRE processes, workflows, and program tools.
- Communicates and reinforces principles, programs, process, and standards.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing, and distributing communications.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core business processes.
- Analyzes data and information to provide CRE insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulations pertaining to all aspects of property related environmental compliance and health & safety for retail branch, office and critical facilities, desired.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the food service industry may be required.
- Ability to identify areas for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Sales and Marketing