You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
We are looking for a Manager to join our dynamic team. Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. J oin a winning team! What you will do
- Detailed review of notice to reader and review engagement files, including notes to financial statements thereon.
- Review of personal and corporate income tax returns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client management. Become a primary relationship manager with certain clients.
- Scheduling the team of accountants to provide services to a wide variety of clients .
- Coach, guide and mentor staff and senior team members
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this. What you bring to the role
Keys to Your Success
- Must have a Canadian CPA designation or equivalent
- 5-8 years of professional accounting firm experience
- Must have strong knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE) and Canadian corporate and personal tax
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently, but also provide supervision and guidance in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation.
- History of delivering quality service and value to clients.
- Experience working with QBO or Xero considered an asset.
- Previous use of Taxprep, CaseView and CaseWare programs preferred .
- Excellent client service with an aptitude for understanding the clients' business, and maintaining strong relationships.
- Dedication to achieving high standards of client service and professional conduct in the performance of duties.
- Mentoring and developing team members through performance management.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.