Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Job Description
The successful candidate will be a key part of the Digital & Media Analytics team. This team is a dynamic, innovative team that supports the central marketing function within TD Bank Financial Group.
The Media & Digital Marketing Analytics team enables marketing excellence and informed decision making through applying a deep understanding of data to predict, optimize, execute, and measure the impact of marketing spend.
As a Manager in the Digital Marketing Analytics team you will be part of a group dedicated to analyzing digital and media marketing performance (online and offline), and leading improvements in the use of data and business intelligence solutions for reporting and insights. Your role will be to develop business and partner centric BI strategies to enable TD to accelerate our digital activities resulting in higher ROI, deeper customer relationships, and a better customer experience.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Lead digital analytics initiatives supporting specific lines of business within TD
- Lead a team of digital analytics professionals focused on performance and segmentation analytics to drive higher value to TD
- Analyze information that supports marketing measurement through Adobe Audience Manager/Adobe Target and other digital targeting solutions (including Facebook, Google, etc.)
- Act as business lead on initiatives that advance digital analytics capabilities at TD
- Collaborate with partners on marketing challenges and provide fact-based analytical advice across paid, owned and earned digital activities that aligns to strategy & drives shareholder value
- Lead data driven measurement strategies aimed at connecting digital outcomes with business outcomes
- Provide analytical advice to partners to support decisions related to the use of attribution solutions
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to partners, based on understanding of their respective businesses, where you see opportunities to optimize marketing spend
- Leverage knowledge of data capabilities to build & deliver those customer insights
- Present insights back to partners to drive strategic improvement
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital analytics with specific experience with Google Marketing Platform and Adobe Marketing platform preferred
- A degree in science, engineering, business or quantitative discipline
- A passion for analytics, high comfort level and interest in interpreting data and results; ability to "tell stories" with data and facts
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience in driving productive collaboration with internal clients and cross-functional team members
- Strong project management skills and a high attention to detail
- An overall dedication to producing high quality work and desire to continuously learn, develop and do better
- Formal or informal people management experience
- Financial services experience, especially related to digital marketing analytics
- Analytically anchored problem-solving skills including the ability to leverage data to formulate statistical solutions to solve business problems
- Analytics/business intelligence/visualization experience preferred (preferably leveraging DOMO)
- A broad understanding of digital marketing data, analytical tools and methods and knowledge of where analytics may add value to marketing and/or business
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Sales and Marketing