EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, transaction and Consulting services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work. The opportunity
We currently have a career opportunity for a Cybersecurity Professional specializing in DevSecOps in our Consulting team to participate in multiple client engagement teams and related activities. As a member, you'll develop, deliver and lead DevSecOps client engagements as well as internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships in public and private sector. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within new and existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you'll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. Your key responsibilities Client Responsibilities
• Help the firm identify and pursue DevSecOps business opportunities within the Toronto market
• Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key
stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of
current business and industry trends relevant to our client's.
• Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to
assimilate to new knowledge.
• Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services
capabilities and industry knowledge. Practice Responsibilities
• Help the team maintain and build out new DevSecOps related service offerings that are
relevant to the industry
• Oversee the design & development of the in-house build CI/CD/CS DEMO to be presented to
• Grow the DevSecOps practise through strategic hiring and training initiatives People Responsibilities
• Contribute to people-related initiatives, including development, coaching, recruiting, training
and retaining staff
• Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills of staff Skills and attributes for success
Undergraduate or masters' degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information
Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or
other related majors
• Knowledge and 5-7 years of hands-on experience with key components of DevSecOps
• Designing and building automation solutions
• Maintaining CI pipelines with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps
• Automated functional testing with Selenium,
• Automated performance testing
• Automated security testing
• Static quality analysis with SonarQube, Cast, etc.
• Cloud computing models
• Containerizing application with Docker and Kubernetes
• Container security
• Developing DevSecOps standards and processes within an organization
• Must have the ability to evaluate Open Source and Paid services against client objectives
• Experience in working independently or as part of a large team to delivery Cyber services on its
own or within large complex projects.
• Practical experience with conducting risk assessments and testing of controls
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of data analytics methods
• Possession of the CISSP certification or equivalent
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Security Clearance is preferred Our Expectations
Be well. Lead with your passion. Have fun. What we look for
We're interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for cybersecurity and privacy.
If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you. Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We're committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Customer Service and Support