Requisition ID: 115441
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
In Technology at Scotia, we're questioning everything about how we bank today to come up with the right solutions for our customers tomorrow. Reinvention starts here - and it starts with you. The Manager, Cybersecurity Awareness will be responsible for supporting the Senior Manager and the larger team to strengthen human resilience and awareness to cyber attacks and information security risks. A primary function of this role will be to plan, execute, measure and report on all Scotiabank's global and targeted phishing campaigns and remediation programs. Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Where could you work? Both at home and in the office.
- Plan and execute all aspects of Scotiabank's global and targeted phishing testing campaigns; including developing strategy, recommending enhancements and managing set-up, launch, reporting, communications and technical troubleshooting.
- Improve and manage global phishing reporting; includes implementing a new phishing results database, developing reports and dashboards for Senior Executives.
- Develop strategies to remediate phishing risk scores; includes developing and managing phishing remedial training initiatives and programs.
- Manage and implement new phishing and awareness tools.
- Responsible for phishing vendor management.
- Develop new and update existing Cybersecurity Awareness materials to enhance the Bank's cybersecurity culture; educate everyone from the BNS Board, to Front line workers and customers via video series, presentations, web sites, mandatory training courses including targeted security training by role, screen savers, phishing tests, etc.
- Develop frameworks to effectively measure global cybersecurity awareness initiatives.
We're focused on being an employer of choice for the communities we serve and offering a hybrid work environment for top Tech talent in Canada's capital city.
We're creating a local ScotiaTech Hub in Ottawa. You'll have the opportunity both to work remotely, and head to the Ottawa office for in-person moments that foster team cohesiveness and collaboration. Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed? We'd love to work with you if you have:
What's in it for you?
- Intermediate Cybersecurity & Information Security knowledge.
- Phishing/vishing platform management experience.
- 3+ years data analytics and database management experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge (Excel, Word, PPT).
- Demonstrated project/program management skills, including planning, executing, and monitoring.
- Webcast management experience.
- Content Management System (CSM) experience; specifically developing pages and updating content.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CISSP certification would be an asset.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success.
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences.
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and lots more.
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Program Manager, Web Design, Manager, Finance, Management, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance