Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to use artificial intelligence to solve real-world problems, a roll-up-your-sleeves software developer who thrives in a daily collaborative environment, and a technology leader looking for experience in multiple fast-changing global industries?What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager of Cyber Security
clients will want you at the helm of any large project because you can be counted on to deliver top quality..You coach and develop the next generation of cyber security talent - the best talent comes to Deloitte because they want to work for you and on your projects.About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes. AI Factory team
within our Omnia AI group is where we build solutions that combine business intelligence with the power of AI. The AI Factory is where strategy meets intelligent design. We coordinate and synthesize the power of Omnia AI to create unique and targeted products that optimize the way a business works. Combining machine-learning capabilities with deep business and industry acumen allows us to solve complex problems and build tangible, enterprising solutions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Demonstrated experience in cyber security domains with experience in security operations and technical threat management functions preferred.
• Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
• Proven ability to build and inspire a team of technical and business security professionals, ability to deliver projects on time/budget/scope and excellent presentation and communications skills and experience working collaboratively with clients
• Experience in the deployment, management and/or use of SIEM and analytics platforms.
• Knowledge of machine learning and data science concepts, algorithms and languages/libraries.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Security or a related technical field.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production