Permanent Reference code
:111785 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
As a Cloud Security Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cloud projects addressing new technology trends and related business challenges faced by our clients both locally and globally. You will be a technical SME and a trusted advisor for our clients who are seeking to secure their cloud workloads and de-risk their cloud transformation.
You will lead a team of cloud security specialists with skillsets across all major hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP). You will deliver projects and collaborate closely with customers to deliver high-quality outcomes and drive the business to success.
You will embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society, develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and deliver exceptional client service by maximizing result, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
You will also influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships and understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.About the team
At Deloitte, embedding technology into everything we do is how we stay current, innovative and ahead of our competition. We look for our Cloud Security leaders to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and business skills, architect technical solutions.
Deloitte is an industry leader in enabling our clients' Cloud Transformation programs. From advisory to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full range of Cloud security services and solutions. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud technologies to deliver next-gen Cloud solutions.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Information Security, similar degree/field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a management role with a focus on cloud security technology, infrastructure, and applications across all major hyperscalers (Azure, AWS, GCP).
- Experience collaborating with various teams such as Program Management, Product Management, Engineering, Management Consulting and Operations.
- Experience managing customer-facing teams.
- Experience with customer advising on cloud security strategy and delivering security in complex cloud transformation/modernization projects.
- Expertise in Cloud security management, governance tools, delivery, Cloud architecture and Cloud strategy
- Experience with engagement delivery, building and maintaining client relationships, proven thought leadership, and talent monitoring
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects in advisory and Cloud MSS
- Be an engaged manager who understands what individuals are working on, who maintains credibility with engineers, and participates in technical discussions.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Partner closely with customers as their most trusted Deloitte technical advisor.
- Be responsible for technical aspects of solutions, including proof-of-concept work, implementation and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Prepare and deliver cloud security messaging in an effort to highlight Deloitte and across the Cloud Platform value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and documents.
- Advocate and influence the development of cloud security on behalf of our third-party partners while also closely collaborating with internal cross-functional team leads.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Management Consulting, Developer, Computer Science, Consulting, Equity, Management, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive