Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Work in an environment that values diversity & inclusion
Are you a Manager/Lead that has excellent technical delivery skills balanced with a passion to guide, advise and train team members? Then this is the role for you!What will your typical day look like?
Our Managers are proven leaders in our service and delivery excellence organization.
You can expect to work in a highly collaborative, diverse team environment. A typical day could include a combination of client delivery, facilitating client workshops and presentations, developing points of view and thought leadership and coaching and developing junior resources.
You will stay current on the ServiceNow platform including the advancements ServiceNow is making into its Customer Service Management Capability.
You are expected to design reusable, standardized components as a matter of course and to package solutions thoughtfully. About the team
At Deloitte, we are helping enterprises digitally transform and deliver world class Service Experiences for their Customers, Citizens, Employees, Partners and other stakeholders. Our team includes over 100 dedicated, highly certified team members in Canada helping our clients imagine, deliver and run their future organizations. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Curious about emerging technology and passionate about modernizing legacy service experiences to be more autonomous and digitally enabled
- 5-7+ years of experience in management level roles, ideally in a ServiceNow solution
- Has ServiceNow experience in Customer Operations and Customer Contact Center
- Proven ability in designing, leading and implementing technology efforts involving Customer design, Customer Operations, Customer Experience
- Established ability to lead, guide, advise and train team members.
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Eligible for Canadian Security Clearance
- French Writting and Speaking - Fluent Level
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production