At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada. Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team - and that's exactly what we're building at Rogers. A team that innovates and a team that wins. Founded in 1960, we have grown to become a leading technology and media company providing the very best in wireless, residential services, and media to Canadians and Canadian businesses.
At Rogers we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Our world class network offers wireless connectivity across Canada, and we are the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability. Our fibre network also supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV and Smart Home Monitoring - we offer the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve. Our impressive collection of assets includes a wide range of media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues and e-commerce platforms. Through our three brands Rogers, Fido and chatr, we provide Canadians with choice and value on a variety of plans to meet their needs and connect them to what matters most. Between our consumer, enterprise and media brands we touch 30 million+ Canadians every month from coast to coast to coast!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and we're committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
We believe in challenging work, rewarding opportunities and giving back to make a positive impact for Canadians who need it most. When our team learns, grows and reaches their true potential - we can make more possible. At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities, and you can build the future you want with us.
Let's make your
possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
We're looking for a Manager, Customer Experience (CEX) Insights, to contribute to the success of the Consumer Insights team by delivering actionable, customer-centric insights and analysis, pertaining to the measurement of the Customer Experience, across multiple channels, products and brands. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, CEX Insights, the Manager works as part of this team, leading projects that integrate insights from multiple sources, to tell a holistic story. Data sources can include, but aren't limited to, CEX customer survey data, customer behavioural data, other research data, and secondary research sources, as appropriate. This role, while based in analytics, requires a creative thinker and experienced storyteller to find and communicate actionable insights that allow the business to apply those insights and improve the customer experience. What you will do:
- Effectively engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders to deliver meaningful and actionable insights
- Partner with internal and external resources to procure and connect to other data necessary to tell a holistic story
Data Analysis & Insights
- See beyond the numbers to find the meaningful insights to influence decisions in the business
- Understand and apply the foundations of statistical analysis
- Create simple visualizations of complex data to communicate key insights
- Combine data from multiple sources to tell a holistic story
- Collaborate with internal clients are various levels to understand their needs and deliver business-influencing analysis
- Partner with Operations team counterparts to ensure project delivery that meets requirements, on time and on budget
- Propose new programs or enhancements to produce insights for business needs/gaps, from design to test to implementation
- Lead the development and monthly publishing of insights packages, tailored to specific business unit audiences
- Manage multiple project and priorities to meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What you will bring:
- Ability to influence others through a combination of facts, common sense and intuition
- Contribute to best practices for LTR, analytics, data visualization and research methodologies
- Develop and present insights at the peer to executive-level
- Coach and mentor analysts to expand their thinking around analytics and storytelling
Here's what you can expect in return:
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing analytics and insights-focused role
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Master of simplifying complex data, demonstrating exceptional analytical and data visualization skills
- Ability to work independently and to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Dynamic, autonomous and customer-focused
- Knowledge of quantitative research methodologies, with customer experience measurement an asset
- Comfort in an environment of tight timelines and conflicting priorities
- Discretion, diplomacy and tact in dealing with stakeholders
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL or similar an asset to support team
- A competitive salary and benefits that include access to our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits and a variety of other perks including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets
- Smart and accomplished colleagues who are focused on both the "what" and the "how"
- A manager who deeply cares about your development and long-term career at Rogers
- A team that trusts and wants to win together
- Flexibility to work from home even after the pandemic ends
- Your choice of hardware and software (iPhone or Android/Mac or PC etc.)
- As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are working from home, and are equipped to do so safely and efficiently
Full time Shift:
Day Length of Contract:
Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location:
333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements:
Up to 10% Posting Category/Function:
Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis Requisition ID:
218472 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: Corporate Job Segment:
Network, Developer, Equity, Program Manager, Marketing Manager, Technology, Finance, Management, Marketing
Find similar jobs:
Sales and Marketing