Requisition ID: 111635
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. MANAGER NETWORK MANAGEMENT JOB PURPOSE:
The network Manager has a primary focus on special projects and implementing major initiatives within the global network management and correspondent banking group at Global Business Payments.
The network manager will support the Senior Manager and lead collaboration with stakeholders across the global footprint; execute business-critical initiatives and projects.
The responsibility of the network manager will encompass leading new projects for Correspondent Banking, supporting the Senior Manager and taking accountability for the delivery of these initiatives within stipulated timelines, jointly. These initiatives may or may not be related to a specific product, but rather transformational impacting the overall business model, aiming at process and cost efficiencies. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- The network manager will develop activity plans in conjunction with assigned projects, monitor and report on progress. These projects will be transformational in nature, bringing operational efficiencies, cost reduction and process improvements;
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand key business drivers to ensure the overall success of the project. By leading these initiatives, the network manager will be in contact with different stakeholders across Scotiabank's footprint, dealing with complex structures and environments. The manager will be responsible for coordinating the communication with all areas that impacts the scope, risk and resources of the work effort being managed;
- Develops thorough knowledge of Scotiabank's network management and suggest, initiate and drive initiatives to drive a more effective and efficient network; and
- Tracks and meets scheduled milestones to ensure project objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the stakeholders and engage in a complex, diverse environment;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to also focus on the details;
- Ability to work as a strong team player;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines and resilience to pivot according to priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to present ideas and facilitate discussions with stakeholders; and
- Experience supporting team and stakeholders in cross-functional groups through the ability to influence and garner strong internal and external networks.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in correspondent banking or related areas;
- Knowledge of payments (operational and systems);
- Good analytical skills and ability to work with complex data; and
- Undergraduate university degree preferably in business, commerce, finance or a STEM subject.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Bank, Banking, Network, Manager, Journalism, Finance, Technology, Publishing, Management
Banking, Finance and Insurance