Requisition ID: 104302
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As Manager, Collections Customer Communications Strategy Analytics
, the incumbent completes & supports analyses to improve Canada Collection's customer communications strategies in order to maximize dollars collected while delivering on the Bank's credit loss & operations expense plans. What Your Role Will Be:
Skills You Already Have
- Conduct data analyses of customer behavior and effectiveness of collection treatments (SMS, email, IVR & Live call). Recommend improvements to communication strategies to Canada Collections leadership team
- Identify and track KPIs related to the communication strategies performance and communicate accordingly to the stakeholders.
- Optimize contact strategies leveraging available channels (SMS, email, IVR, & Live Call) to improve collections effectiveness & minimize loan losses
- Implement & code changes into CCS platform leveraging champion/challenger methodologies to measure effectiveness of email & sms campaigns
- Produce monitoring & performance reports, measuring benefits in loss avoidance & cost to collect. Communicate results & generate recommendations with focus on incremental profitability
- Monitor effectiveness of email, sms, & live call communication strategies, identifying actionable opportunities to address market & portfolio headwinds
- Develop & improve business line relationships to expand scope of existing services and enhance customer experience
- Keep abreast of emerging regulatory requirements and trends, assessing potential impact to the bank, making recommendations to management and senior executives on strategies to mitigate impact and enhance effectiveness
- 3 - 5 years' experience managing data and completing analysis
- Experience with analytical software such as R, python, SAS, or SQL
- Strong fundamental understanding of statistics.
- Strong collaboration, and communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to think strategically & drive results
- Results driven individual with high level of curiosity and ability to dive into details without losing sight of the big picture
- Exceptional organization skills to prioritize, manage, and implement a variety of competing initiatives, on a concurrent or staggered basis
- A University degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or Management Analytics
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Analytics, Communications, Marketing Communications, Data Analyst, Banking, Management, Marketing, Data, Finance