At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Are you a talented leader with a proven track record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service?
Our Deal Advisory Analytics, Client Insights team in T oronto is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference.
We are focused on assisting our Deal Advisory Leaders to proactively utilize and customize our market-leading deal management platforms and tools to gather, manage and analyze insights and intelligence from across KPMG's Deal Advisory business.
Learn more here What you will do
As Technical Manager, Dynamics 365 , you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including system configuration and administration and reporting and analysis. You will be working with a group of Senior Managers and Partners in one of the largest Deals practices in Canada and serving as a liaison throughout the entire Deal Advisory business.
In this role, you will:
What you bring to the role
- Lead technical workshops and provide design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration.
- Coordinate business requirements, gathered through technical workshops and provide design guidance in areas such as extensions/modifications, data conversion, environment provisioning and application integration.
- Provide technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics in production and non-production environment, including releases of software builds into production environment
- Collaborate in the design, customization, and implementation of new Dynamics 365 modules across KPMG's Deal Advisory Dynamics platform
- Identify, research, and evaluate new productivity tools to enhance the quality of information and functionality of KPMG Deal Advisory's Dynamics 365 instance.
- Prepare Analyze current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application, to prepare functional requirements.
- Author design documentation, assess technical feasibility, analyze business workflow and configuration needs.
- Define and develop test plan documentation to support system validation and/or User Acceptance Testing.
- Conduct gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and assist with problem management.
- Code, test, debug, and document software solutions using the appropriate processes, tools, and frameworks
- Uncover patterns and trends, including testing correlations, causations, and impacts across datasets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support Knowledge Management initiatives and define data and business intelligence requirements, while ensuring accuracy, consistency, and recency of datasets, related to our data platforms, Dynamics 365 instances, and PowerBI databases.
- Develop and extract insights to apply to business developments and engagement analysis
- Assist with CRM management for KPMG's Deal Advisory platform, including managing special projects and ad-hoc requests.
Keys to your success:
- 5+ years of proven Microsoft Dynamics experience, preferably in a financial or professional services environment
- Experience in configuration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- In-depth experience in leading D365 technical delivery and upgrading of D365 environments
- Experience in creating requirements specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of ERP Business Processes.
- Demonstrated ability to understand new lines of business and the ability to document business processes and business requirements
- A deep understanding of the D365 technology stack including, but not limited to, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI, Common Data Service, Power Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Machine Learning, etc.
- Bachelor's in software engineering, business or another related field welcomed
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and communication (especially, upstream, working with senior leaders)
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft tools
- Experience in PowerBI, including managing data pipelines and creating visualizations welcomed
- A passion for Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate within a team and take on new responsibilities
- A commitment to continual learning, strive for excellence, and a forward thinker
- A positive attitude and energy to discussions, confident verbal and written communication and relationship skills
- A self-starter who knows when to ask for guidance or support
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to put your research and analytical skills to work
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best.
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.