In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
- Working for a Simcoe County's premiere franchise - McDonald's
- Working in a fast-paced environment to achieve a sense of pride within yourself and your co-workers.
- Participate in all aspects of restaurant management.
- Inspiring your team to deliver the world's best guest experience.
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Want an incredible career within Simcoe county's best franchise operation.
- Have a passion for quality food, amazing hospitality and delivering a great guest experience
- Excel at team building and people development
- Pursue operational excellence through outstanding and timely execution
- Have outstanding communication and strong time management skills
- Full-time employment with a flexible schedule to meet your needs
- Competitive starting salarywith regular increases based on performance
- Full-Time management, with access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Opportunity to learn advanced business skills through our world class training and development program