Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of cutting edge technology innovation at Deloitte. Our Assurance team is looking for a Manager to partner with us on leading edge Blockchain Assurance services and solutions for our clients. What will your typical day look like?
The Manager role will work closely in the Assurance team to transform existing business processes and accounting methodologies to align with a digital future. This role will be instrumental in our Blockchain Assurance practice. You will work with developers to translate smart contract code into business information that can be used in attest work. You will allow us to service our clients by providing the bridge between technology and accounting. This role is very entrepreneurial and as such, you can expect your work to vary day to day. In addition to Blockchain Assurance you will participate on the wider Assurance team.About the team
Our Assurance team focuses on supporting CFOs and their Finance teams' efforts to enhance effectiveness and efficiency and, when required, provide services in connection with the development and implementation of technology solutions. We focus on applying our deep knowledge of financial reporting requirements, controls and processes to the operational aspects of Finance - "How" Finance does what it needs to do and where it can enhance the value it brings to the organization. We are a team of CPAs with blended industry and public accounting experience. We use that experience to bring the best solutions to our clients every day. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A CPA, CA designation a minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience, including at least one system implementation project end to end and audit experience (preferably public audit)
- Project management discipline and structure including the ability to execute required tasks and work collaboratively with team
- A strong sense of personal discipline and accountability
- Ability to work independently and efficiently but also as a part of a multiple location team
- Capacity to analyse internal and external client needs from a strategic perspective (options available, pros/cons of different options)
- An ability to enjoy working in the details but understand the need for accuracy along with speed of deliverables
- Must have strong advisory technical skills (GAAP, control certification, assurance), and knowledge of IFRS, internal controls and risk
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Capabilities to sell and deliver Blockchain Assurance services to clients
- Experienced with documented IT process and controls (mapping, design and assessment), project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and teaming
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having a diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production