Requisition ID: 158407
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As the Manager, AskGPS, Global Procurement Services, you will lead and oversee a team in Global Procurement Operations in Canada with global footprint. You will ensure business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed, delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. This role enables the AskGPS Team to provide frontline support for all user requests and issues related to Procurement Technology (Coupa, Icertis), procedures and policies. Is this role right for you? In this role you, will:
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- Apply knowledge of procurement best practice and general business practice to lead your team to:
- Provide high-quality frontline support all user requests and issues related to Procurement Technology
- Effectively manage the ticket management systems to ensure timely support and resolution of tickets to drive adoption and compliance
- Interact with stakeholders to handle payment inquiries, policy questions, purchase order issuance and assistance, system navigation and best practices and system access and permissions
- Respond to inquiries related to Global Procurement Policy and Procedures, and other related policies
- Design, contribute to and execute the framework for Procurement Policy non-compliance identification and resulting action plans
- Operate the Bank's procurement technology solutions for: Consulting existing supplier/contract records/purchase orders, invoices to ensure accuracy of ticket resolution
- Review, approve, follow Standard Operating Procedures documentation to ensure data quality and consistent delivery of service according to established Operating Level Agreements (OLAs)
- Make recommendations for improvements to procurement technology product managers. Oversees their team to establish, maintain, and recommend process improvements
- Design, prepare, and oversee the distribution of reports that monitor Global Procurement Policy compliance and operational KPIs
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Lead, supervise and assign Cross Functional Initiatives across the department
- Seek agreeable and timely resolution to issues escalated to them by their team, suppliers, or other internal/external stakeholders
- Set goals, objectives, KPIs, and assign work to direct reports while providing them with guidance, coaching, and mentoring to execute on their development plans
What's in it for you?
- Post Secondary Education
- Experience in project management methodology and techniques, performance evaluation and change management
- Experience with managing or leading a team or a program
- Proven ability to lead multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, and drive projects to completion
- 4+ years experience in P2P (Procure to Pay) processes
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and Excel (able to write formulas, effectively use lookup & references functions, logical functions and text functions at a minimum)
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings, training and presentations with team members and stakeholders
- Experience developing dashboards and/or reports (PowerBI or Tableau), and power point presentations to gain insights and facilitate decision-making to key stakeholders and leadership teams
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to enable delivery of key deliverables and escalation of issues
- Experience developing processes, procedures and manuals
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively and efficiently
This position is located Downtown Toronto
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers.
- A great opportunity for a position in Global Procurement at one of the leading Banks in the segment.
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development.
- Internal development to support your growth and enhance your skills.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Change Management, Investment Banking, Project Manager, Technical Support, Procurement, Technology, Management, Finance, Operations
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive