Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
Have you ever wanted to move faster, have fewer meetings about meetings, and spend less time on administrative tasks, paperwork, and approval processes?How many times have you wished you could focus on specific customer solutions, adapt quickly when needed, and spend more time continuously improving products and services instead of the processing paperwork with questionable benefit?
The Next Evolution of Work (NEW) is about changing the way we work, and what we work on, so we can develop better, more innovative solutions for our customers and colleagues. It's about shifting our operating model-how we run the Bank-to be faster, more efficient, and able to deliver from concept to product or solution at the speed with which the market is evolving. With nontraditional competitors like fintech and Big Tech bringing innovative technologies and digital solutions to banking, we know that customer expectations and the pace of change in our industry are going to continue to increase.
Great companies find a way to adapt to the environment they are in. The Next Evolution of Work (NEW) is how TD is adapting and future-proofing the Bank, fast-tracking agile transformation across the enterprise so we can respond to customer needs in real time. No other North American financial institution has tried to do what we are already successfully doing, and we're just getting started. If you want to join 3500+ colleagues and help shape TD history, now is the time! Changing the way any large company operates is like rewriting its DNA and we're looking for exceptional colleagues, like you, to make it happen. Job Description
• Executing and delivering on the Transformation vision and roadmap of the NEW
• Continuous improvements to NEW Delivery Execution Framework and supporting Tools, to drive efficiency, remove overhead, and re-evaluate how to drive best in class to expedite outcomes in a risk adverse manner.
• Influence the organization/field/practitioners as it relates to driving better delivery outcomes.
• Support development of Methodology, Governance, Control and Change Execution elements of Next Evolution of Work operating model.
• Be a thought leader in Agile theories and practices including scaled agile concepts (e.g SAFe, LeSS, DAD), understanding the need to adapt theory to the practical.
• Leverage significant in-depth expertise in Agile to resolve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify unique and innovative solutions, and recommend best practices/guidance.
• Responds to inquiries from stakeholders at all levels in the organization (technical, business, Senior and Executive Management) and addresses/escalates concerns.
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite.
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of project/program management in both Agile and PDLC.
• Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organization
• Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
• Strong facilitation skills and support training definition and delivery
• Team player with ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
• Ability to create and foster a cohesive team and promote a positive work environment for all employees.
• Ability to think strategically and possess strong business acumen
• Proven ability to stay focused under pressure, demonstrating resilience in challenging situations
• Experienced change agent, able to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
• Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to cope with rapid change
• Strong leadership skills - lead by example, champion change and develop a highly motivated team to consistently exceed expectations
• Good judgment- ability to determine which issues to escalate vs. to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolutionRequirements
• Undergraduate or post graduate degree
• Certification in a SM, Coach, SAFe or other Agile Discipline or equivalent expertise
• Typically requires 7 years of Agile experience
• 3+ years' experience as an Agile coach and/or a large-scale Agile transformation
• Expert knowledge of Agile principles and practices, with extensive experience working in an Agile organizationHours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive