At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Manager, Advisory Initiatives and Implementation is an internal, non-client facing role. This role will be instrumental in driving the execution of Advisory led projects from start to finish. Under the leadership of the Director, Advisory Initiatives and Implementation, you will be accountable for understanding the scope of projects assigned to you and working with project team members and stakeholders through initial needs assessment to design, development and implementation. Initiatives that you might work on in this role span a variety of areas including operational growth, business cases, strategic planning, and practice development. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Understand key objectives of new initiatives and help to frame overall project scope.
- Work closely with senior Advisory stakeholders to deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Engage in stakeholder management to deliver on strategic initiatives while gathering and sharing feedback.
- Develop high-quality program deliverables and lead robust implementation and change management action plans.
- Take ownership for project management from kick off to delivery and provide regular and proactive status updates to program owners and leadership.
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with project implementation. Develop mitigation strategies and contingency plans to address these risks.
- Ensure that projects are completed with a high level of quality and that they meet predefined standards and requirements.
- Spearhead and implement critical strategic initiatives spanning a range of Advisory priorities - i.e. Financial modeling, business planning, organizational design, new service offering development, HR planning, process improvement, investment business cases, business-unit strategy, market intelligence / research.
- Create internal awareness of the Initiatives and Implementation team's capabilities internally as to increase adoption and utilization.
KPMG BC Region Pay Range Information
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Commerce, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in audit, finance, program / project management, or in a consulting capacity
- Exceptional relationship management skills with proven experience navigating complex stakeholder relationships/highly matrixed organization to achieve successful outcomes
- Superior written communication and presentation skills with the ability to adapt communication style based on the application and audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly and articulately identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to address client requirements
- Keen project management and organizational capabilities with experience developing and delivering against project management schedules and action plans in a multi-disciplinary team. Project Management Institute Certificate considered an asset.
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills with the ability to leverage reporting functionality to manage quantitative and qualitative data sets
- Experience developing best-in-class PowerPoint decks with the ability to adapt content & depth for intended audiences.
- This position requires written and oral fluency in English. The successful candidate may be required to support or collaborate with English-speaking colleagues or stakeholders while at KPMG. The successful candidate may be required to create, interpret and/or apply policies, practices, laws and and/or regulations during the regular course of their employment.
The expected base salary range for this position is $69,000 to $110,500 and may be eligible for bonus awards. The determination of an applicant's base salary within this range is based on the individual's location, skills, & competencies, and unique qualifications. In addition, KPMG offers a comprehensive and competitive Total Rewards program. Keys to Success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .