Requisition ID: 97513
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. Purpose
Contributes to the overall success of Insurance Canada / Retail Banking in Canada by ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.Key Accountabilities
• Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
• Supports the development & execution of acquisition and retention strategies for the IC business. This includes strategic planning with Finance and Analytics for revenue generation, both for the Creditor and Non-Authorized Insurance businesses (Life and Health, Home and Auto, Travel Insurance)
• Supports new business development opportunities, such as new affinity programs with existing partners (support from Sr. Manager, Business Analytics & CVP). This includes working closely with Retail, Business Banking and Wealth Management partners, and in addition with our strategic partners: Chubb, Johnson, Canada Life, Manulife
• Supports the tracking of KPIs and KRIs and provides recommendations for constant revenue optimization based on channel and product mix
• Creation of strategic acquisition and retention campaigns (in consultation with Marketing and the Digital Factory). This includes leveraging market/customer research to prioritize most profitable campaigns
• Takes ownership of end-to-end marketing campaigns (business goals and performance, analytical insights, all communication materials, training content, verifying messaging, accuracy, impact and adherence to legal guidelines on all marketing content)
• Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
• Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank's Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environmentEducation and Other Requirements
• Knowledgeable and demonstrated ability to develop and execute on acquisition strategies which have driven growth
• Strong analytical skill set supporting exploration of insights through data and reporting, business casing, and program performance management
• Excellent persuasion and negotiating skills, to build constructive, supported solutions often in the absence of direct decision authority
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, with limited support.
• Excellent sales, planning, analytical and strategic thinking skills, with solid understanding of P/L levers
• Strong power point skills with aptitude to build long term strategies, tell the story and execute on the plans
• Bachelor's degree in Business and/or MBA or advanced degree preferred
• Insurance, marketing and contact center experience is highly preferred
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank's six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Banking, Bank, Strategic Planning, Marketing Manager, Finance, Strategy, Marketing
Banking, Finance and Insurance